Our boarding facility caters to dogs of all shapes, sizes, and energy levels. Each pet guest is treated as an individual. We know how to entertain all personality types, from the shy dogs, to the playful puppies and energetic pooches.
Our resort grounds were built with safety as a priority. Along with that, our play areas are laid out to reduce anxiety and minimize unnecessary stimulation in order to provide the best stay for your pet. Beyond your average cat and dog boarding kennel, Jet Pet Phoenix features 13,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor boarding, courtyards, lounges, and spa amenities. We truly cater to every pet.
- 24/7 security and fire protection.
- Air Conditioning and monitoring.
- Special flooring for comfort and cleanliness.
- Playground equipment and play pool with artificial grass and canopies for shade.
- Facility is armed and monitored and also has fire protection.
- Integrated HVAC system and monitoring to ensure safety in summer months.
- Special epoxy flooring system with non-porous finish to keep pets cozy and protected from bacteria exposure.
- Beautiful building design includes glass blocks for natural light and copper roofs.
- Insulated colorful baffle ceilings and round design of the roofs help provide noise control.
- Park style landscape features playground equipment and a play pool.
- TVs in the buildings play pet-friendly shows to provide comfort so that your pet feels right at home.
- Shade canopies and misting systems so your pet can lounge leisurely with the intense Phoenix sun kept at bay.
Phoenix Location Team
At Jet Pet Phoenix, we only hire animal-loving, skilled pet care specialists who offer our guests the best care possible with integrity and professionalism. We continually offer on-the-job training as advancements are made in the pet care industry to ensure a premium dog boarding and cat hotel experience.
Services and Rates
- $35 for each pet sharing a Standard Run and $38 for each pet sharing a Large Run. If pets are sharing a small run, they must be extremely small (8 lbs or less) and able to move around without tipping water and food bowls. Jet Pet Phoenix may reserve the right to deny multiple pets sharing a run if size or energy level may prove hazardous to the well-being of either pet.
- $10 if pet received a complimentary departure bath and is picked up early. The departure bath is included with boarding 10 nights or longer.
- Additional $5/night per dog for bookings during peak season.
*First-Time Guest Discounts are available for any 5 day period including weekends. The only exception is the discounted rate is not available during peak season. Please call for details.
- 7 days/week with the exception of all major holidays. Please call for daycare availability. Monday – Friday: 7:30am – 6:30pm Saturday and Sunday: 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Only 15 minutes from Central Phoenix, located conveniently off the 51
|½ DAY | 5 hours,
no restriction on arrival time or departure time.
DOG DAYCARE PACKAGES
At Jet Pet Phoenix we strive to provide a welcoming environment that your cat can feel safe and comfortable in. They’ll have peace and you can have peace of mind.
Each of our cat hotel’s private suite options comes with an all-access pass to the Cat Lounge for mingling and play time. The Cat Lounge offers plenty of scratch posts, toys, and games. Our qualified team is there to provide one-on-one attention.
If your cat enjoys grooming, please bring a favorite brush or comb so we can continue their routine. Each cat is fed separately and at their own pace to ensure their time with us is as relaxing as possible.
- Regular rate: $32/night
The rate is applied per condo (2 x 3 ft) and reserved for a single cat.
Each additional cat will require another condo at $32/night. The condos have removable panels so that cats can be together.
Additional $10/night for bookings during peak season.
* First-Time Guest Discounts are available for any 5 day period including weekends. The only exception is the discounted rate is not available during peak season.
Looking for a career with dogs or just an interesting part time job around dogs and cats?
Our goal is to grow our team of professionals that have a deep love of animals, along with a strong work ethic and high level of integrity. We welcome team members that are looking for a career, rather than ‘just a job’, whose focus is providing the ultimate in pet care.
Please contact us with your résumé and a brief cover letter telling us why you would like to join our family.
Questions about our services or facility? We love helping pet parents find peace of mind that their furry family members will be in the caring hands of professional staff!
We are open:
7:30am – 6:30pm
9:00am – 4:00pm
Our highly trained Jet Pet Phoenix team are always more than happy to show you around our 5-star facility!
Tours are available Monday through Friday 9:00AM-4:00PM and Saturday/Sunday 11:00AM-2:00PM. Drop-in visits are welcome, as are visits by appointment. While we would love to meet your fuzzy friend in the future, please leave them at home or with a friend if you are coming to visit.